|Strona 1 z 1|
|Autor:||obsy [ 10 sty 2020, 07:37 ]|
Po wielu miesiącach oczekiwania została wydana finalna wersja OpenWrt oznaczona numerem 19.07.0. Nowa wersja to nie tylko nowy kernel i setki poprawek, ale także dość zmodyfikowane LuCI oraz wsparcie dla nowych urządzeń. Poniżej informacja o wydaniu (EN):
The OpenWrt community is proud to announce the first stable release of the OpenWrt 19.07 stable version series. It incorporates 3954 commits since the previous release 18.06.0 and 85 commits since the previous release candidate 19.07.0-rc2.
An upgrade from OpenWrt 18.06 to OpenWrt 19.07 is supported in many cases with the help of the sysupgrade utility which will also attempt to preserve the configuration. A configuration backup is advised nonetheless when upgrading to OpenWrt 19.07.
With this release, the OpenWrt project brings all supported targets back to a single common kernel version and further refines and broadens existing device support. It also introduces a new ath79 target and brings support for WPA3.
Target transition from ar71xx to ath79
This release provides initial support for the new ath79 target, the future device tree based successor of the popular ar71xx target. For 19.07, both targets are still built, but it is recommended to switch to the ath79 target whenever possible: future releases of OpenWrt will drop support for the ar71xx target.
Please read the known issues below before upgrading.
The 19.07 release brings initial support for WPA3. However, WPA3 is not enabled by default and *requires* installing specific packages: to run WPA3 as an access point, hostapd-openssl is needed. For use as a Wi-Fi station, you need either wpa-supplicant-openssl (station support only) or wpad-openssl (AP + station). Due to their large size, these packages are not installed by default, and it is impossible to install them on devices with less than 8MB flash.
It should also be noted that many existing client devices will never support WPA3, and that there are client devices that support WPA2 but cannot connect to an AP configured with WPA2+WPA3 mixed mode. Please only file bugs if you are sure the problem is not client related.
To configure your device as a WPA3 access point, see: https://openwrt.org/docs/guide-user/net ... #wpa_modes
Client-side rendering of the LuCI web interface
The LuCI ecosystem is large, and not all LuCI apps have been adapted to this change, which may result in crashes involving cbi.lua. In that case, install the luci-compat package.
With this step, Lua usage in LuCI is reduced and LuCI effectively comes closer to the goals of the experimental LuCI2 without having to rewrite everything from scratch.
Main changes in OpenWrt 19.07.0
The main changes in this release since the previous OpenWrt 18.06 version are:
* Updated toolchain:
* musl libc 1.1.24
* uClibc-ng 1.0.31
* glibc 2.27
* gcc 7.5.0
* binutils 2.31.1
* Updated Linux kernel
* 4.14.162 for all targets
* Flow offloading bugfixes
* Network userland:
* hostapd 2.9, dnsmasq 2.80, dropbear 2019.78
* Fixes in network and wireless configuration handling
* Bugfixes in DHCPv6 client and server
* WPA3 configuration support
* Install wpad-openssl for WPA3 support
* System userland:
* busybox 1.30.1
* Sysupgrade support for backup and upgrade capability checks
* Contains urngd, non-physical true random number generator daemon based on timing jitter
* Bugfixes in the process manager, system message bus, embedded web server and the configuration management library
* Platform and Driver Support
* Dropped adm5120, adm8668, ar7, au1000, ixp4xx, mcs814x, omap24xx, ppc40x, ppc44x and xburst target
* New ath79 target that will replace the popular ar71xx target
* Updates and new device support across all targets
* LuCI web interface:
* Client side rendering of views for improved performance
* Security fixes
A full list of all changes and security fixes is available in the detailed changelog, see https://openwrt.org/releases/19.07/changelog-19.07.0
* Sysupgrade from ar71xx to ath79 and vice versa is not officially supported, a full manual reinstall is recommended to switch targets for devices supported by both ar71xx and ath79
* Images for some device became too big to support a persistent overlay, causing such models to lose configuration after a reboot. If you experience this problem, please report the affected device in the forum and consider downgrading to OpenWrt 18.06 or using the Image Builder to pack a smaller custom image
* Some optional GUI packages crash with an error about missing "cbi.lua", install the luci-compat package to fix these
* Possible Wi-Fi issues with ath10k-based boards. If you encounter such an issue, please file a bug report against openwrt-19.07. Please make sure the issue is not caused by WPA3. If you are using WPA3 and run into problems, revert to the encryption settings you used before upgrading to 19.07.
For latest information about the 19.07 series, refer to the wiki at: https://openwrt.org/releases/19.07/
To download the v19.07.0 images, navigate to: https://downloads.openwrt.org/releases/19.07.0/
As always, a big thank you goes to all our active package maintainers, testers, documenters, and supporters.
The OpenWrt Community
|Strona 1 z 1||Strefa czasowa UTC+1godz. [letni]|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group